Your time is valuable – and you will never be kept waiting. If there ever is a wait, your service call is free. Our many service options guarantee that your home comfort needs are met within your time frame and that even your trickiest heating and air conditioner problems will be solved.
We offer 24-hour emergency service, with no overtime charges. Our fully stocked trucks with thousands of specialty parts and materials on board are ready to serve you and fix your heating or air conditioner problem on the first call. And when your family's health, safety and comfort are involved, that means peace of mind. Quality service is important to our clients and our goal is to ensure that your needs are completely met for any heating or air conditioning issues that arise.
Installations and Repairs
Have an HVAC problem? At Emerald Tower Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re experienced in handling a wide range of HVAC installation and repair needs. Only the highest quality parts and heating and air conditioning equipment will be used to fix your system. You are the most important person in our business and our company was built with you in mind.
If you have any of the following HVAC problems in your home, please call us:
Air conditioners are normally whole house systems that provide cool air to your home. We provide service, installation and maintenance of quality energy rated systems. We will diagnose and troubleshoot your system to insure your needs meet your comfort level.
Furnaces provide heating for your home. Our trained technicians will insure that your system is running properly by inspecting and repairing all the necessary parts of your furnace, regardless of the fuel type you use to produce heat.
Heat pumps literally move heat from one place to another. Making sure that your system is properly operating is important in maintaining your home comfort levels. If you need inspection, repair or installation of any component of your system from the outside condensing unit and the refrigerant lines, to your air handler, call us.
The air handler is the principle air delivery system for your heating and air conditioning equipment. Comprised of various parts, we troubleshoot and diagnose issues that will keep the air moving within your home.
Boiler systems deliver heated water or steam to points throughout your home to meet your heating needs. Our services include installation and inspection of your boiler, the heat source and piping system for your continued peace of mind.
Ductwork/Indoor Air Quality
Maintaining quality indoor air is important to the health of your family, as well as, your Heating and Air Conditioning system. If you need inspection and or ductwork cleaning, call us. The return air duct, the supply duct and return air intakes to make sure that your system is operating properly and minimizes the amount of pollutants.
Thermostats are devices that control the call for heating or cooling. Our expert technicians will evaluate your needs, make recommendations and install the best solution to meet your heating and air conditioning needs.
Club Membership Program
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car's tires for wear? Like your car, your home's cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The Emerald Tower Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance
agreement, We provide you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. Our agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
As a Club member, you'll receive:
- AC Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan – your system can last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Club membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual service. It’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – Our service reduces breakdowns so much, we guarantee that if your furnace or air conditioner needs repairs while you are a Club member, the next six months of membership is free.
- Premier Client Rewards - As a Club member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment.
- Inflation Protection –Club membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Club membership.